Auctioneeers Association of Alberta Scholarship Program
The Auctioneers Association of Alberta awards up to 2 scholarships of $500 each year. One to a member of the Association who has recently attended or will be attending an auction school and the other to a child or grandchild of an association member pursuing post secondary education.
For auctioneers, if you are planning on attending an accredited auction school, you may apply for a scholarship and the scholarship will be awarded upon completion of the qualifying criteria. The qualifying criteria for the scholarship are:
1) Graduated from an accredited auctioneering school within 1 year of the application date.
2) A member of the Auctioneers Association of Alberta.
3) Have competed in Tyro competition.
4) Have completed Alberta Auctions 101 and 201 professional development courses.
5) Have attended at least one annual convention and annual general meeting of the Association.
For those applying for the general scholarship you must have a parent or grandparent that is a member of the Association and be enrolled at post secondary institution. You must be nominated by the association member.
Please complete the attach application form and forward to:
Auctioneers Association of Alberta
131 Poplar Ridge Road,
Red Deer County, AB T4S 0K6
If you have any questions, please call 403-340-2070 or email: email@example.com